For the Russians it was quite easy as Brigade Games have bought and produce the old Vitrix metal range sculped by the talanted Paul Hicks.
So I ordered a pack each of these packs:
- Russian Chasseur command 1805-1808
- Russian Chasseurs firing 1805-1808
- Russian line infantry command marching 1805-1808
- Russian Musketeers Firing 1805-1808
- Russian mounted/foot colonels 1805-1808
If I want to expand the Russians I might get me a pack of the Warlord Napoleonic Wars: Russian Line Infantry (1809-15) plastic boxed set. Maybe alsoe some Perry Plastic French Hussars, should work fine as Russians to, at least for me that don´t are a expert in the napoleonic era.
I have started to paint the Russian Jaegers so here are a work in progress picture of them.
After a wash of Dewland Mud...
The First starts to get a green high light