And ofcourse with some extra camp defenders.
Saturday, July 7, 2012
Medieval Open Frame Wagon
I just finished my Perry Open Frame Wagon to be used with my 15th century Kalmar Union War Project.
And ofcourse with some extra camp defenders.
And ofcourse with some extra camp defenders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wonderful work! Very very nice...
ReplyDeleteFantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteI´ve seen the called "leiter Wagon", ladder wagons. Lovely paintjob. I like the way you´ve given it a multi-role use..clever..I´ll steal that idea
ReplyDeleteCheers
paul
Great work!!
ReplyDeleteYou've done great work there....
ReplyDeleteOnce again, an excellent work on theses nice minis !
ReplyDeleteJ-B
Great work on that piece well done!
ReplyDeleteWonderful models. I like a lot all of them.
ReplyDeleteBest regards.
very good job, this cart very
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
ReplyDeleteChristopher
I love those fluffy pieces the brothers have been doing lately and you have done a fine job painting it!
ReplyDeleteGreat paint job, tempted to buy one for myself now.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Matt