Monday, September 23, 2013

37mm Bofors Anti-Tank Gun



I have added some firepower to my "A Very Moderate Swedish Conflict" collection. This time a classic Swedish piece, the 37mm Bofors Anti-Tank Gun. Miniatures from Empress miniatures with a couple of head swaps.


It seems that from 1935 each Swedish Infantry regiment should have 4 of them, probably horse drawn, so I might have to build me a limber...










And a picture of a real one from the Stockholm Army museum, the crew have the Swedish WW2 uniform.





13 comments:

  1. Great gun and I particularly like the pointing officer.A limber would be cool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, and I think you should make a limber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a pleasure to see updates in this forum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely, make the limber. They are always a nice touch. The gun and crew look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Killer gun, literally and figuratively.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great painting and basing again! Vote for the limber.

    ReplyDelete