Last week I and Jonas run a couple of test games of the rules I been working on lately for our "A Very Moderate Swedish Conflict" Club Project.
This time we run some small games using 200 point forces and only a 90x60cm gaming area...what could be fited in on my kitchen table.
I also got a chanse to use my new built "Dalkulla" and the latest addition to the project, the Wasa Defense Corps.
Wasa Defense Corps
Regulars: Veteran //Confident
- Lieutenant Colonel Ekström with Close Assault Weapon, Tactician and Unpredictable. Offboard Mortar Support,
- 1 Rifle Squad of 8 men with Rifles one with Close Assault Weapon.
- 1 LMG Squad of 6 men with Rifles and one Light Machine Gun.
"Gruvettan" Socialist miner union
- Supervisor Göransson with Close Assault Weapon, Guerrilla. Offboard Mortar Support,
- 2 Assault Squad of 5 men with Rifles and Dynamite.
- 1 HMG Squad of 4 men with Rifles and HMG.
- 1 Loyd Carrier with A-T Rifle
Gruvettan advanced along the road in cover of their Loyd Carrier. They haden´t come far as it caught fire from the enemy and the engine catch fire...
Gruvettan tried to return the fire to no vain...
The Deffence Corps advanced stediely towards the objective the uthility station.
In cover of some well placed mortar rounds with smoke one of the Gruvettan assault squads managed to advance close to the "Dalkulla"
ASSAULT !!!! Charging, yelling, throwing dynamite, and the Vasa Defence Corps was on the run after a short and fierce close assault...
The Gruvettan celebrate their first success for a long while...
We had a very nice game, that run for about 90 minutes, but we talked quite much of different rules etc, so it would have been concluded in about 60 minutes.
Below follows a few pictures of our second game for the evening, that was concluded in about 60 minutes and Gruvettan got to celebrate once more:)
Last you will get a sneak peak of the game board for tonights club game. We will use about 600 points on each side. Of course you will find a AAR at blog near you...