The base for them are Perry Dismounted French Dragoon body and British Marines heads from Brigade games. I will also make som of them using the Perry British Riflemen bodys.
To make the Swedish hat out of the British Marine Heads I just gently bend the leftside hat brim stright up against the bottom of the feather. Take it easy so you don´t breake the feather, the brim or the face of the head...
Now to the carving...the ammo box have to be moved down and the clip on the bandolier removed. I also filed and cut a hint of a belt all around the waist.
The upper part of the riding boots had to go and they was made in to a pair of gaiters that ended by the knee.
The Backpack are from a Victrix Austrian Grenadier and I used the ammo box and also the Cutlas.
The Swedes didn´t cary the backpack as usual but more like a Haversack on the right shoulder, so I will add that to the minis that already have some belt/straping from the right shoulder, the french dragoons haven´t.
The musket are also from some Victrix plastic kit.
Just to start glueing...
Some pictures of the almost finished mini.
I used some green stuf to cover the joints of the Muskets arms
On the left back side I will add the Cutlass and Bayonet scabbard.
I will start painting him when I build 5 more of them...